MODIFICATIONS > Chip Tuning

The bigger code.

(1/3) > >>

TurboGTU:
Hey Jeff M. or Mechanic(Mick) or anyone for that matter...I was wondering if you guy were able to convert the TGP into a 3bar. I heard of smeagol from the SYTY site was able to convert the SYTY .bin into a 3bar. Have you had any success with this? What is involve in this?....do you recomend a spicific dessiabler(spelling)??? or a site. Not just for a 3bar code...but also to have options on the chip...IE...have a togle switch to change form stock timming,street/strip, and strip.  I would also like to see if theres such a thing as boost limit on MPH..? Letmme know....Please..
Thanks.   :)

god910:
Well, I'm not JeffM, or Mick, but here's a few answers.   :D  There has been no luck w/ the 3bar on the $8F, I have been talking to Mick about it on his site w/ no luck yet.  If Jeff has, he's holding out on us, but seems he's to busy to worry about it as of yet.  And to be honest, I don't know if it's worth the work.  Curtis is running beyone the mechanical capabilities of his drivetrain as it is, and he's running pretty low boost (compaired to other platforms that is)  I do know there is a point at which the chip can remove boost built into the chip if that's what you're asking.  HTH.

TurboGTU:
The reason for the 3bar code is not just that I want to run higher boost. But I also want to have options for driability. See my sighn..I made a bet/promice that I was going to get as close or at 500 hp on the 3.1. Sounds like im cocky right. Well im not saying that its going to be making 500 all day long...It will be a dyno queen for that set time. And I know that 14psi isn't going to cut it no matter if my heads flow a millon cfm. Oh...I won't be running stock pipes eather. You could count on a big snail.

By the way...I have those pic of the 65. They'll be on my site soon.

:wink:

god910:
507 FWHP, will put my car into the 11's.  That's my goal as well.  Should be a fun run to the dyno.  Can't wait to see the pics.  I'm having problems w/ the digicam right now, trying to get those pics I told you about.

dbtk2:

--- Quote from: "god910" ---507 FWHP, will put my car into the 11's.  That's my goal as well.  Should be a fun run to the dyno.  Can't wait to see the pics.  I'm having problems w/ the digicam right now, trying to get those pics I told you about.
--- End quote ---

I sure hope that 507fwhp would put your car into the 11's!!!  My dads GTP put out 315fwhp and it runs 12.2's....I think 507fwhp would put you in the low 10's or maybe even 9's.  But good luck making 507fwhp...

Shawn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version