TGPForums.com

• March 06, 2021, 04:17:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST  (Read 36398 times)

TGPilot

HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST
« on: March 24, 2006, 09:30:30 AM »

Ok...so many times we see parts for sale or a want to buy and wonder if things will turn out right because you do not know the person you are dealing with. I am starting this thread to have a running open forum on who is and who is not someone (new or veteran people) on the forum you want to deal with.

THERE WILL BE NO FLAMING A PERSON. If there is a specific problem you had with a person that they took your money and ran or the parts they sold to you were NOT what was described and they told you tough titties...then say something. That person will have the right to write a retort to your statement but there will be NO ARGUING/FLAMING!

Just like ebay gentlemen...short and sweet!

I will prune the thread now and again to get rid of the off topic banter...but a running list will be present.

Have fun and BE NICE! ;) :icon_cool:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:38:34 AM by TGPilot »

TGPilot

Re: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 09:44:50 AM »

Personally I have not had issue with anyone on here buying from them.

People I have bought from and had great success.... :icon_biggrin:

• Skalor = Instrument Cluster...perfect working order!
  • Jeff M = 02 sensor, plug wires. Couldn't get from dealer quickly and Jeff had them on hand for same price as my 10% over cost discount at dealer.
  • Twalt = Entire Car...TSTE Great Price, Better than described condition!
  • Invasion1 = Interior pieces...perfect condition and exactly as described and pictured!
  • LukeZ34 = Luke Purchased my TGP and then SOLD it back to me!

If I left anyone out please remind me of what I bought from you...my memory is nothing what it used to be 3 years ago!! :icon_redface:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:24:11 PM by TGPilot »

pontiac6ksteawd

• Boosted
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 10:37:55 AM »

I have also had a very good experience with Skalor. And SantaCruzTGP. There are a few other I have dealt with, but I dont remember who they are.

I have only had one bad experience, and that was from Davis? (lives in canada, havent seen him around in awhile) I bought A bunch of TGP parts from him, and there were problems. Radiator, Condensor core to be specific.

EDIT = Would I buy from Davis (Invasion1) again? Yes I would. As mentioned above, I had a bad experience, and I also dont blame Davis for this. It as partly my fault, as well as his. Me for not doing my research befor I bought the items from him. So this is not me badmouthing him, or anything of the sort, its just saying I had a singular bad experience that is not entirely the sellers fault. If this were ebay, I would have given him a nuetral, and not a negative or a positive.

I havent sold anything here, so I cant report as to the people that have bought things from me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 02:45:05 AM by pontiac6ksteawd »
Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history..
01 Pontiac Aztek GT 123k - 04 GMC Envoy XUV SLT V8 99k - 05 Mercury Montego Premier AWD 52k

sleeperred90tgp

• !! FASTEST TGP AWARD !!
  • Boosted
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 11:04:40 AM »

Suprising, Davis is one of our Mods (invasion1).  He has sold a lot of stuff on here an I have never heard of a complaint. I only had one dealing with him and it went smooth except for customs.

Jud
Quickest TGP on this planet.

:cheers:FASTEST TGP AWARD given By TGPforums!:cheers:

Congratulations JUD! Keep an eye on your rear-view mirror for TGPilot

Invasion1

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 01:10:31 PM »

I have only had one bad experience, and that was from Davis? (lives in Canada, haven't seen him around in awhile) I bought A bunch of TGP parts from him, and there were problems. Radiator, Condenser core to be specific.

Brian i sent you pics of everything before i received any money from you, i SAID plain and SIMPLE the rad was 15 years old and needed repairs as in a Recore. and you saw pics of it. you complained after that it was not repairable and i said if you send it back to me i can have the company here who did my (which was worse than that one condition wise) recore and R&R the Rad and you pay them and i will send it back...

i never heard from you after that, except for your usual bitching every so often in other posts pertaining to rads and cooling issues.

as for the condenser, this the the FIRST time i have heard anything about that!!!! again you saw pics, knew it was 15 years old before you set the money.

End of story/defence

People i CAN reccomend for sellers and buyers:

Josh (Turbosedan)
Kenny (TGPilot)
Jud (Sleeperred90tgp)
Jeff M
Jay (God10)
Tony (GutlassSupreme)
Jon (90TGP)
Luke (LukeZ34)
Kyle (bake82)
Herb (Herb427)
Dave (Gearhead43)
No1kicker
IdBeast
RareGMFan
gp90se
MANY OTHERS ON W-BODY.COM Also

People To Avoid:

Brian (pontiac6ksteawd) Reason: Before Dealing with ensure he knows 110% exactally what he is getting otherwise there will be issues.

Rick Young (Rick Young) Reason: Provided Pictures and full info on a brand new 160 amp ALT. i sold him and he doesn't have the mechanical ability to install it himself and contacted paypal to have his money given back. i accepted the item back and eventually after providing my side and all the emails and PM communications to paypal. PAYPAL rules in MY favour but i refunded his money regardless cause i was sent the part back and actually installed it on my 1993 Cutass Conv. with no issues.

those would be 2 out of over 300 DEALS I have made on the Forums that went sour.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:47:36 PM by Invasion1 »

TGPilot

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 01:22:18 PM »

Well in true form I would never put someone in a Moderator/Admin position that I thought ws shadey. Honestly I have been friends with Dave (Invasion1) for a few years now and have never had an issue with his morals or dealings. Even if he is a Canadian! ;) :laugh:

Anyway...let's move on folks and get more people up here you have good or even bad dealings with!

-Kenny :icon_cool:

sleeperred90tgp

• Boosted
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 01:30:05 PM »

Figured there had to be more to that story.  :icon_rolleyes:

Still you have a 99.33333% feed back score. :icon_biggrin: I would buy from you. :icon_biggrin:

Jud

Invasion1

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 01:32:03 PM »

Thank you Jud

bake82

• Spooling
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »

I have been friends with Dave(invasion1) for a few years now.  He's always given me great advice and from the few products he's sold to me, everything has been as described and came with quick shipping.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy or to recommend somebody to buy parts off him. 
Kyle

1988 Cutlass Supreme, White/Black Leather, 3.1 Turbo 5 spd, coming soon  95k miles

R Dubya

• Site Sponsor
  • Boosted
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 05:39:08 PM »

I have dealt with Kenny (TGPilot) long ago for the PAC interface for the steering wheel controls.  Have bought from the artist formerly known as Davis (Invasion1) and had no issues.  Dave helped me organize a group purchase for Intrax springs, and took over the heat when we were dealing with the Birchmount real leaf buy.  Good guy to boot, would buy again no doubt.  Jeff M is a great person to deal with, very helpful even when you aren't going to pay him.   ;)

If I left anyone out I apologize.   :icon_biggrin:
Ryan Warren
'89 TGP
It doesn't run anymore.

sleeperred90tgp

• Boosted
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

Thank you Jud

Your entirely welcome.  :icon_biggrin:I think the mods on this board have the highest integrity and its appreciated or I wouldn't be here and I've been here a while.

And thank god for the spell checker.  :icon_lol: About time. Not that I can't spell but I have about forgotten how to. :icon_redface:

Jud

pontiac6ksteawd

• Boosted
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 09:24:09 PM »

First I have ever heard of pictures on anything I bought from Invasion1, cause I never got a one, I bought them on face value. Also, First I have ever heard of you accepting it back for your shop to R&R it. If you remember, I told you in a PM, I should have asked for pics befor I bought them from you. This was my fault on that part for not asking for pics. Your actually right about the condensor core. Because I didnt try install it till late last year. At which time, since you cut the lines off, made it for a imposible install.

Secondly,
Quote from: Invasion1
enjoys having something to bitch about
and
Quote from: invasion1
except for your usual bitching every so often
is actaully flaming, and uncalled for.
Brian - Carpe Diem

More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history..
01 Pontiac Aztek GT 123k - 04 GMC Envoy XUV SLT V8 99k - 05 Mercury Montego Premier AWD 52k

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 10:02:29 PM »

i've bought/sold a few things from Dave (Invasion1) and have never once had a problem.  i would definately buy from him again.  btw Dave the shifter cables arrived today, i gotta pick them up at the PO tomarrow morning  :icon_biggrin:

other members i have had good dealings with:

- TGPilot (just got the EEPROM'd memcal tonight Kenny  :icon_biggrin: )
- RedZMonte
- RareGMFan
- LukeZ34

i'm sure there are others but i'm tired and can't think :icon_redface:

i guess my only complaint would be with god910.  traded him a bunch of TGP engine parts and was supposed to get a primary fan pigtail and an EEPROM'd memcal from him about a year ago.  never did get the pigtail and instead of a memcal with an EEPROM i got a memcal that still had the stock EPROM.  oh well no big deal, Jay's a good guy and i'd buy from him again regardless.  could still use that stuff though.

2000 Audi A6 Quattro - 2.7T/6-speed
1998 Buick Regal GS - L67/HM-4T65E

GOT2B GM

• Boosted
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »

I can vouch for kuntzie being a good seller

Matt Shantz - 1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix COLD A/C 80K mi, KAZ Hot Tuned, Birchtrax'ed +  a few mods  ......... 14.6829 @ 95.11 mph

pontiac6ksteawd

• Boosted
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 02:46:29 AM »

I updated (edited) my original post to better clarify the situation..
Brian - Carpe Diem

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.