TGPForums.com

• March 06, 2021, 04:14:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST  (Read 36397 times)

Invasion1

Re: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 10:40:07 PM »

i've bought/sold a few things from Dave (Invasion1) and have never once had a problem.  i would definately buy from him again.  btw Dave the shifter cables arrived today, i gotta pick them up at the PO tomarrow morning  :icon_biggrin:

thanks Josh

Lemme know if they were the right end on the shifter side....and will work with the shifter you have.

its from a 1990 CS so they should be the same.....if not for any reason lemme know and i can send the shifter that matched those exact cables or send them back to me.

anyway lemme know regardless cause i just removed my shifter boot on my 1992 CS and for some reason it looked different...I do have a 1989 GP shifter and cables in my CS so i dunno.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 10:42:16 PM by Invasion1 »

idbeast

• Boosted
    • http://www.turbograndprix.com/jim
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 10:57:58 PM »

Shoot, I've bought and sold many things over the past 12 years, and never gotten anything that was in "less then described condition"
Jeff M, Invasion1, Chris A are 3 people that I've bought much stuff from.  Heck I've bought 4 TGP's from board people and been happy with all of them, and still have them all :icon_eek: :icon_wink: :bonk: :smilielol: :cheers:
Jim W     AKA  Idbeast
04 Supercharged Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4X4 in sandstone (Light Gold)!!!
Red 89 TGP (14.95 1/4 mile) Not any more...... coming with surprises in the very near future, Black 90 TGP (14.41 1/4 mile), White 90 Turbo STE (15.06 1/4 mile), and now my 2nd White 90 Turbo STE 89 Dodge Shadow ES Turbo

god910

• Boosted
  • It burns when I pee.
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/66cadrolet
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 12:16:15 AM »

Shit Josh, I thought I sent you the pigtail out with the chip?  Whoops, my bad.  Also, I have a Motes G1 adapter with ZIF I can send.  I don't have any use for it anymore.  Then you won't need the EEMPROM'd MEMCAL, you can just use that.  (Or I can fix up a stock MEMCAL with the EEPROM, either way is no biggie.)  Did you need a primary fan or sec. fan connector?  I'll probably need your addy again. hahahaha
1990 Turbo Grand Prix Black Sunshine
282 5 speed, Custom Chip, 1G DSM BOV, K&N on turbo, Centerforce Clutch, Accel 8.8 Wires, no kat, straight exhaust, TB bypass (200HP), Jeff-M cro$$over ;)
Jay Warfel
Muncie, IN
2nd TGP "TestBed" 90, Black JeffM TG160 & X-over, ractive filter, 15.21 @ 90 mph
2003 Sonic Yellow Subaru Impreza WRX  Turbo XS Stage 3
Perrin GT35R, 2.5 STi Block, JDM 6 speed swap underway.
Goal: 450 AWHP, mid 11's.

futuretgp'er

• TGP Driver
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »

i did business with TheBurningRom...he was a fast shipper and i got exactly what he told me i would get!
red 1990 TGP
grey leather int.
37000 miles
--------------
cat replaced by cutout and powerplate for the now im quiet now im not effect!! all at the touch of a button!!

GOT2B GM

• Boosted
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 02:45:44 PM »

Bought a turbo from Dave (Invasion1) Item was shipped quickly, and arrived as described. Flawless transaction.

Matt Shantz - 1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix COLD A/C 80K mi, KAZ Hot Tuned, Birchtrax'ed +  a few mods  ......... 14.6829 @ 95.11 mph

Invasion1

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »

(Matt) 93luminaz34  
(Jefferson) Kuntzie

Added to my  :thumb: List
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 02:48:34 PM by Invasion1 »

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 02:47:47 PM »

chalk up another bad experience with Brian (pontiac6ksteawd).  he wanted to buy my intercooler pipes/flex hoses/couplers & intercooler.  i provided him with nice pics of everything, get it all packaged up and head across town to UPS to get a shipping quote for him and then get this reply:

That works, but can you give me 2 weeks till pay day. Mainly after the intercooler, since mine is now cracked... The couplers are because I want to get mine powder coated over the winter (assuming the wife doesnt wreck the car again).

so i figured fine :icon_rolleyes: i'll wait two weeks (it's actually been 3 weeks as of today).  well three weeks have gone by and now he simply won't respond to my PMs.

bottom line - DON'T deal with Brian unless you like having people waste your time! :icon_evil:  apparantly he's all talk no money.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 02:56:22 PM by TurboSedan »

2000 Audi A6 Quattro - 2.7T/6-speed
1998 Buick Regal GS - L67/HM-4T65E

kuntzie

• !! AXLE EATER !!
  • Boosted
  • CHASING JUD!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 03:01:03 PM »

(Matt) 93luminaz34  
(Jefferson) Kuntzie

Added to my  :thumb: List

thanks dave.. did you ever get those lights installed in your cutlass or were they just spares?

on a side note TGP Nick is a greak buyer... he bought a PMIII unit from me and i sent it out canada post... they sent it back due to "incorrect paperwork'' and "non-sifficient descibition"

so i se sent it and now canada post says they never lost the package but the location is unknown at this time .... i feel really bad as it taken a while.... i will no longer ship via canada post for iternational shipping though
HIGHEST TRAP SPEED of Any TGP

current status: on stand -obd2swap harness, built vin V, built 4t65e-HD, weight reduction,

the plan- 2500lb, 500whp track whore

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 01:48:30 AM »

PM i got from Brian tonight:

I think that will work. I will be back from Mexico on the 20th. However, I dont feel safe using this Wi-Fi in Mexico to send payment. Would you accept COD? If not, will see what I can do...

WTF?  Mexico?  a COD?  are you kidding me?

pontiac6ksteawd

• Boosted
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 11:24:12 AM »

Now that the posting that mr TurboSedan is way off base and COMPLETELY wrong. I will start with a quote

sure i'll hold onto them for you.
hey i'd love to hold them for you but i'm in DESPERATE need of money right now so i'm going to have to post that they are still available.  sorry man.

That tells me he is no longer holding them. And also blows his 3 week theory out the window. Also another quote..

hi Brian, i still have one intercooler left and the intercooler pipes/flex hoses/couplers are still available.

were you still interested in these?  fwiw, i will be heading through the St.Louis area later this month which would mean no shipping costs for you of course.  if you wanted to do it that way, you could just paypal me $55 and i could drop them off on the way through.

let me know.  i'm planning on passing through St. Louis on or about the 21st of this month.

This is where the COD came in since he would be in my area of town passing thru. There was NO BS, and I was being completely honest about using the mexican WI-FI since someone did get into my bank account, fortunetly I was able to stop that. But that is neither here or there or relevant to this conversation. If he wants my money for the pipes and shit which I do have full intention of buying (now that I am back in the states) he better clarify this shit, and get his story straight instead of flaming with lies.

Edit: I guess nevermind about fully intending to buy them since he already sold everything. But the post is still very valid.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:46:06 AM by pontiac6ksteawd »
Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history..
01 Pontiac Aztek GT 123k - 04 GMC Envoy XUV SLT V8 99k - 05 Mercury Montego Premier AWD 52k

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 12:18:29 PM »

Now that the posting that mr TurboSedan is way off base and COMPLETELY wrong. I will start with a quote

Quote from: TurboSedan :posted: October 21, 2006
sure i'll hold onto them for you.

Quote from: TurboSedan :posted: October 23, 2006
hey i'd love to hold them for you but i'm in DESPERATE need of money right now so i'm going to have to post that they are still available.  sorry man.

your posts in this thread implied you had the money to buy them in a reasonable amount of time (i was assuming like within 3-4 days like an online forum business deal usually goes down) but here you come back saying "oh can you wait 2 weeks until my payday?" :icon_rolleyes:  that's pretty lame.  due to me moving i had to change my plans, IOW, the 1st person with the cash gets them (and got them).  don't blame me for not holding them for you.  asking someone to wait until they get paid after they imply they want to buy the parts is pretty lame IMO.  i was going to hold them for you but my plans changed (due to me moving so soon) so that's my reason for changing my mind about holding them for you.  IMO that's a pretty valid reason.

That tells me he is no longer holding them. And also blows his 3 week theory out the window.

you didn't reply to me for 3 weeks!  what are you talking about my "3 week theory being blown out the window"???!!

Quote from: TurboSedan
hi Brian, i still have one intercooler left and the intercooler pipes/flex hoses/couplers are still available.

were you still interested in these?  fwiw, i will be heading through the St.Louis area later this month which would mean no shipping costs for you of course.  if you wanted to do it that way, you could just paypal me $55 and i could drop them off on the way through

let me know.  i'm planning on passing through St. Louis on or about the 21st of this month.

oh, how convenient, you deleted the date of my reply in that quote.  very sneaky you are.  this reply was made to you after the two weeks went by and i assumed you had gotten paid by then.  IOW, they were still available at the time you said you'd be able to pay for them.  then another week goes by and still no reply....

This is where the COD came in since he would be in my area of town passing thru. There was NO BS, and I was being completely honest about using the mexican WI-FI since someone did get into my bank account, fortunetly I was able to stop that. But that is neither here or there or relevant to this conversation. If he wants my money for the pipes and shit which I do have full intention of buying (now that I am back in the states) he better clarify this shit, and get his story straight instead of flaming with lies.

Edit: I guess nevermind about fully intending to buy them since he already sold everything. But the post is still very valid.

you never once told me you went to Mexico until after i posted this bad feedback here.  as far as i knew you were waiting 2 weeks for payday?  i guess that wasn't really the case huh?  regardless, the parts didn't sell in those 2 weeks so i PM'd you back to see if you were still interested.  another week goes by and NO reply (obviously you were still in Mexico :icon_rolleyes: ).  i don't see how you can blame me for selling them to someone else because after 3 weeks of not hearing from you i just assumed you were "window shopping" or no longer interested in buying them.

yes, the parts are sold and NO i will not be selling anything to you after this fiasco AND i would suggest other members do the same.  that's not me flaming you, it's simply a warning to other members who don't want to screw around with "buyers" like you.

pontiac6ksteawd

• Boosted
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 01:17:47 PM »

How convienient my ass. I can clearly see a date in my posting which was made 30 mins about befor your post. Its there, guess you didnt see it, or the forum didnt quote it right. You waited 2 days to tell me you no longer were going to hold them for me. Now to a normal person that would mean you are, well, no longer holding them for me. I also never asked you again to hold them again. So where are you trying to go with this? Also, why would I have any further contact with you about anything since you were no longer holding them for me? And since it was 2 days, that does completely blow your 3 week bullshit theory right out the window. Then you contacted me about the "second chance" offer. I told you what I had going, and then you fly off the handle (seems to be alot of that around here lately). Instead of being the mature person and saying, "No man, I rather have the money up front, instead of me dragging these parts across the country" I would have completely understood that, hence why I said, if that doesnt work, I will see what I can do. ***checks my messages*** yea that is what I said. What the fuck else do you want? In either case, you think you are right, and I think I know I am right. We will just have to agree to disagree since I was using the facts that you posted to me in a PM, and you are just requoteing me and trying to twist the words to your favor.

Any rate I am back from Costa Maya, and Cozumel sitting in a hotel in New Orleans, catching a flight for St Louis in the morning. I am done with you, and this thread for the moment. Dont worry about me trying to buy from you. After this lieing fiasco, I am not going back. Amazing at all the other parts I have bought from forum members (here and other board) and have not had a problem with. Hell I even sold so parts lately, and everyone was satisfied with the condition of the parts. I will admit I was long in shipping, but I kept each buyer informed to the delays, and even took the blame for some of them. Live and learn
Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history..
01 Pontiac Aztek GT 123k - 04 GMC Envoy XUV SLT V8 99k - 05 Mercury Montego Premier AWD 52k

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 01:33:59 PM »

well i guess we got that all straightened out :icon_mrgreen:

bye bye

TGP Nick

• Boosted
  • Addicted to Boost
    • fquick.com/brackett
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:09 PM »

Kuntzie is a great seller- I bought a PMIII from him.  Took a while to get dialed in, but now it works FLAWLESSLY!  Thanks, Jeff!  ;)
TGPilot is a great seller- I bought a turbo oil return line from him and got it right away- superb deal, fit & finish also.  Thanks, Kenny!  :icon_cool:
Nick
1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix- LG5 - 4T60HD
2008 Ford Ranger XLT- 2.3 DOHC I-4 - 5MT
2012 Nissan Altima SR coupe- 3.5 V6 - 6MT

TGPilot

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »

Glad you like it Nick. Next we need to do your x-over and chip! ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:57:05 PM by TGPilot »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.