TGPForums.com

• June 22, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST  (Read 24033 times)

TGP Nick

• Boosted
  • Addicted to Boost
    • fquick.com/brackett
Re: HONEST SELLER/BUYER LIST
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 11:06:54 PM »

Yep looking forward to doing that this summer hopefully!  ;)
Nick
1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix- LG5 - 4T60HD
2008 Ford Ranger XLT- 2.3 DOHC I-4 - 5MT
2012 Nissan Altima SR coupe- 3.5 V6 - 6MT

grinders_18

• Boosted
  • All this horsepower and no room to gallop!
    • My FQuick Garage
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 06:00:24 AM »

I guess I'm 10 years late to the prom on this one lol.

TGPilot - EXCELLENT job on my crossover, RECOMMENDED!

Invasion1 - More power and stability than ever before from the chip he programmed for me! RECOMMENDED!

This radio station was renamed Krenzy in honor of the last American hero to whom speed means freedom of the soul. The question is not when he's gonna stop, but who is gonna stop him.

The Master

• Site Sponsor
  • TGP Driver
  • ----1989 Grand Prix Turbo----
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 05:09:20 PM »

Purchased crossover and chip from TGPilot. Great sale, communication and shipping.
Oh, and the chip kicks ass!  :icon_eek:
David C.

bake82

• Spooling
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »

Will not buy from Maddux 31 or even attempt to buy from him.  I PM'd him about his Jeff M Crossover and he said he would do $135 shipped.  I asked if he could do $110 shipped.  He said he would check on shipping prices to see if he could.  I msg'd him again on Saturday and he said that the pipe was sold and that it had went for nearly $200.  A far cry from the $135 he wanted for it from me.  We had talked about how I was going to pay him for the cross-over.  I was fully expecting him to either that he needed $135 shipped, or that he could do $110.  I expect better from a seller that they should stick to their original asking price and NOT SELL A PRODUCT to ANOTHER MEMBER WHEN A DEAL HAD BEEN MADE. 

I know $$ talks, but I was more than willing to send him payment immediately once he had given me an amount he needed. 
Kyle

1988 Cutlass Supreme, White/Black Leather, 3.1 Turbo 5 spd, coming soon  95k miles

TGPilot

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 06:56:11 PM »

How long a period of time elapsed from the time you told him you would pay him until he told you he sold it to someone else?

TGP Nick

• Boosted
  • Addicted to Boost
    • fquick.com/brackett
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 06:58:20 PM »

I bought a reflector (yes a reflector lol) from Maddux and it was sent out promptly for a great price. -good seller.  :icon_cool:
Nick
1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix- LG5 - 4T60HD
2008 Ford Ranger XLT- 2.3 DOHC I-4 - 5MT
2012 Nissan Altima SR coupe- 3.5 V6 - 6MT

bake82

• Spooling
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 07:11:50 PM »

How long a period of time elapsed from the time you told him you would pay him until he told you he sold it to someone else?

4 days.  He said on wed that he would check on shipping prices and get back to me by Saturday.  On Sunday I sent him a PM asking him what was up and he said it was sold. All I was waiting on for was a total price.  I was willing and have the $$ to pay the $135 shipped he asked if he came back to me and said he needed that, but he never got back to me and sold it. 
Kyle

1988 Cutlass Supreme, White/Black Leather, 3.1 Turbo 5 spd, coming soon  95k miles

twinturbosedan

• Boosted
    • GM W-body Forums
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »

well, if someone offerred me $200 in the meantime i probably would have done the same.  it doesn't sound like you guys had a solid deal worked out.

2000 Audi A6 Quattro - 2.7T/6-speed
1998 Buick Regal GS - L67/HM-4T65E

bake82

• Spooling
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2007, 07:35:32 PM »

well, if someone offerred me $200 in the meantime i probably would have done the same.  it doesn't sound like you guys had a solid deal worked out.

I was good for it, and feel he sold it from under me.  If I was him, I would have said, sale pending. and wouldn't have even entertained any kind of offer.  To me, if a person has dibs, the person has dibs, especially when you've talked about $$ and how payment is to be made.  See if it works out, and if it doesn't, it doesn't, THEN go to the other people.  IMO  I got screwed because the guy sold it from under me.  That's why I made the posts I did.  Not trying to stir anything, just stating how I feel.  I wouldn't have done what he did.
Kyle

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »

NEUTRAL RATING!!!!!!!!!! for Bake82-----------If you want to buy something then you should pay the asking price.  I told Bake82 that I had $500 (Jeff pipe with ceramic coating-3 years old and like new) in the crossover and wanted $135 shipped.  He countered with a lowball offer of $110 SHIPPED----TO CANADA!!!!   I told him I would see what I could do.  Shipping $22.50/crossover $87.50---????  In the mean time (3 days) I received offers of $300 + shipping for the crossover and turbo and an offer of $200 + shipping for the crossover alone.   So you tell me how I "backed out of a deal".   If you would have sent a money order as I requested ($135 US funds) then you would not be crying now.   And you're welcome for the neutral rating.  Moderators, please leave this alone as I just stated the facts without any harmful comments or language.  Thanks, Dale Malcolm.

reliving my youth searching for a TGP.

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »

GPChief--great guy to do business with, pays as he says when he says, good communicator.  Sold him some engine parts and some interior parts as well as a TGP owners manual.  Also did not get mad when I wanted more than he was willing to pay for an item.   Thanks Thomas and be careful in Iraq.

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »

pontiac6ksteawd--great buyer and a good communicator.  Sold him TGP badges, washer reservoir, K&N filter, and Taylor wire set.  Pays as he says and when he says.  Not a lowballer, paid requested price.  Thanks Brian, pleasure to help you out with the parts. 

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »

93luminaz34--good buyer, paid as requested.  Sold him a trim piece for hood release/fuel door.  Thanks.

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »

TGP Nick--good buyer and paid as requested.  Sold him a reflector for rear bumper.  P.S. Nick, hardest $5 or $10 part removed from a bumper :laugh:.  Thanks, Dale M.

maddux31

• TGP Driver
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 09:41:45 PM »

The member formerly known as GangstGP--great buyer and good communicator.  Sold crossover to him for the amount I requested--powermaster sale pending payment.  Not a lowballer.  I appreciate people that do not haggle with you like you are at a flea market, swap meet or gun show.   Thanks Rick, I will have to put some momento in the V-8 Datsun 280z to honor these parts and their contribution to the project.  Dale Malcolm.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.