TGPForums.com

• December 10, 2018, 11:05:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

Author Topic: Master list of suspension upgrades?  (Read 2382 times)

Gibby

• TGP Driver
Master list of suspension upgrades?
« on: May 27, 2014, 09:42:32 AM »

Is there an end-all-be-all list of suspension upgrades for these cars??

I have been looking for some time and cannot find one.  In turn it seems like anybody that used to make performance suspension parts for these cars is done and gone out of the market.  Any links or ideas would be helpful, I have googled it and gaggled it...

from my understanding got2bgm makes rear STB?  Front STB are only from cutty verts??  Anything else I should know?

Not interested in coil overs...

redgrandprix

• TGP Driver
Re: Master list of suspension upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 02:20:13 PM »

There is a thread somewhere on wbody about upgrading to poly control arm bushings that supposed to be very good, theres also upgrades for trailing arms when pulled off of later cars as well as sway bars

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 02:21:07 PM by redgrandprix »

meltboy11

• Site Sponsor
  • Boosted
Re: Master list of suspension upgrades?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 06:21:18 AM »

Is there an end-all-be-all list of suspension upgrades for these cars??

I have been looking for some time and cannot find one.  In turn it seems like anybody that used to make performance suspension parts for these cars is done and gone out of the market.  Any links or ideas would be helpful, I have googled it and gaggled it...

from my understanding got2bgm makes rear STB?  Front STB are only from cutty verts??  Anything else I should know?

Not interested in coil overs...

Yea the cutty front STB works, I have one in my TGP (I actually noticed a difference with it installed). I also replaced struts to KYB (I think GR2, can't remember). That's as far as I have done to suspension stuff. I have rear STB mounts made by AWEB on W-Body.com a while back, but still haven't installed.
90 TGP ~70k miles 5/15
04 Wrangler 4.0 5 spd
Litchfield, NY

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.