TGPForums.com

• June 22, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

Author Topic: Part out 89 tgp  (Read 1375 times)

tgpred89

Part out 89 tgp
« on: April 25, 2016, 08:16:50 PM »

I really hate to do this to such a rare low miles car but I'm parting out my 89 tgp.  Everything on the car is in tact and all seems to function as it should minus all of the turbo parts.  Turbo parts will be removed for another project.  This car only has 82500 miles on it.  The front seats are badly sun damaged but the rears are like new.  The clear coat is pealing everywhere but there are no dents in the car.  It does run and drive as of right now but the radiator leaks so it gets hot quick.  I am willing to sell the car whole for the right price and would prefer to.  Like I said it's a shame to rip it apart but these cars had so many problems and are impossible to get parts for.  Let me know what you need and give a shipping zip and I will give you a price.  The car is located in se Pennsylvania.  I do have a video of the car running and driving if anyone wants to see it. I'm having a hard time uploading pictures but can send them to anyone who wants to take a look.

Thanks

1989TGP

Re: Part out 89 tgp
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 03:16:38 PM »

Would you happen to have an intact front bumper lower valance still in good shape?

tgpred89

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 08:12:34 AM »

I do have that, but unfortunately there hasn't been much interest in the parts on this car.  In not going to take it apart to sell one part unless it's worth my while.  I think it would probably be better to sell the car while at this point.  I'll get in touch with you if there is more interest shown on the other parts

Heartbeat1991

• TGP Driver
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 12:36:11 PM »

What would you be looking to get for the whole car?  I may be interested.  Can you send pics?

tgpred89

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 09:18:39 PM »

Sorry for my delayed response.  It really depends.  I haven't taken the turbo setup off of the car yet.  Does it matter to you if the turbo is still on the car, because that would be the deciding price factor.  If you give me your email address I can send you pics and a video of the car running.  For whatever reason it won't let me post pics here

TGP Nick

• Boosted
  • Addicted to Boost
    • fquick.com/brackett
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 12:02:32 AM »

Location?
Nick
1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix- LG5 - 4T60HD
2008 Ford Ranger XLT- 2.3 DOHC I-4 - 5MT
2012 Nissan Altima SR coupe- 3.5 V6 - 6MT

tgpred89

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 10:45:02 AM »

Southeastern pa

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.